Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com
Winter Peak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Informations
Roleplay is currently Open
Site is currently Open
Accepting high ranks? No
Accepting other ranks? Yes
»»»»»»»«««««««
Now is Dawn
And a Strong wind is to west
Keywords

Latest topics
» Sakura Tribe Den
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:49 pm by Peter

» Tribe News
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm by Jackaal

» Word Association
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm by Jackaal

» Hunting Grounds
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am by Peter

» How can we have pups?
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 pm by Jackaal

» How can I register my pack on the site?
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:33 pm by Jackaal

» New to roleplay users
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm by Jackaal

» Mates and Pups
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 pm by Jackaal

» Help Forum Rules
Tribe News Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 pm by Jackaal

Poll

Tribe News

Go down

Tribe News Empty Tribe News

Post by Jackaal Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:52 am

-Reserved for site and roleplay news-
Jackaal
Jackaal
Admin

Mini Bio
Trust:
Tribe News Left_bar_bleue100/100Tribe News Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://winterpeak.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribe News Empty Re: Tribe News

Post by Jackaal Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 pm

July 21st, 2016

Hello, I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. On wolfquest, all is well summarized and described, but I advise you to read all the rules and topics of the site as well, to make sure you will knowing about everything that I didn't write on the thread, like images of the territories etc.
If you are in EFA PM me, just to make sure if you have not updated your profile on the site. If you have questions about anything, post a topic in 'help' forum on the site (read 'help' rules first). About site accounts, only one per user by now. I'm not sure if you can manage all of them, so to not fill the site with inactive accounts you only will be able to create one account. About wolfquest accounts PM me if you transferred your account or change the username. Now about site chats. There is a 'chat' forum and the 'chat' itself. You can use both, but the 'chat' forum is only for specific subjects, except the topic of 'general discussion', but in this topic you can't refer to only a one person. In the 'chat' itself, you can talk about any subject (except subject involving +PG-13 content) with anyone, but remember that personal subjects you must use PMs. For any questions that are not addressed above, post a topic on site 'help' or contact me directly via PM on wolfquest or on our site and if you are a visitor send me an email that can be found on my profile.
Jackaal
Jackaal
Admin

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackaal Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm

July 28th, 2016

Now basic information of the character in the profile are required. Go to the tab 'mini bio' on your profile editing and fill your character information. Everyone should fill it and characters that haven't put biographies will be blocked if they not do that. This is for administrators to know which users are actually in roleplay and to quickly access of the characters information.
Jackaal
Jackaal
Admin

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down