Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com
Winter Peak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Informations
Roleplay is currently Open
Site is currently Open
Accepting high ranks? No
Accepting other ranks? Yes
»»»»»»»«««««««
Now is Dawn
And a Strong wind is to west
Keywords

Latest topics
» Sakura Tribe Den
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:49 pm by Peter

» Tribe News
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm by Jackaal

» Word Association
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm by Jackaal

» Hunting Grounds
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am by Peter

» How can we have pups?
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 pm by Jackaal

» How can I register my pack on the site?
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:33 pm by Jackaal

» New to roleplay users
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm by Jackaal

» Mates and Pups
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 pm by Jackaal

» Help Forum Rules
How can I register my pack on the site? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 pm by Jackaal

Poll

How can I register my pack on the site?

Go down

How can I register my pack on the site? Empty How can I register my pack on the site?

Post by Jackaal Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Official Tribes
This is a work of extreme importance. You and your tribe should be active. To be an official tribe you must put in your form the tribe name, alphas, introduction, description of the territory, den image (include description of the place, preys and predators that are found there) and the activity (1-10). Post your form in 'Join Winter Peak'. After it be accepted these informations will be placed in 'Tribes, Sub-tribes and Groups' forum.

Allies and Rivals
Allies or rivals packs of Sakura Tribe are known as sub-tribes or groups. To be an ally or rival, you must join in the site as a sub-tribe or group. You should put in your form the pack name, leaders, site, if you are a ally or a rival and reason. Post your form in 'Join Winter Peak'. After it be accepted these informations will be placed in 'Tribes, Sub-tribes and Groups' forum. Someday you and your pack will be invited to roleplay with us here.
Jackaal
Jackaal
Admin

Mini Bio
Trust:
How can I register my pack on the site? Left_bar_bleue100/100How can I register my pack on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://winterpeak.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum