Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winter Peak
Hello lone wolf! Welcome to the Winter Peak roleplay site. I'm Jackaal, leader and one of the alphas of Sakura Tribe. We are a community of active wolf roleplay, feel free to take a look at the forums and learn about us! I hope you will join in the future!
Information Center
Help Center
michael.jackaal@hotmail.com
Winter Peak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Informations
Roleplay is currently Open
Site is currently Open
Accepting high ranks? No
Accepting other ranks? Yes
»»»»»»»«««««««
Now is Dawn
And a Strong wind is to west
Keywords

Latest topics
» Sakura Tribe Den
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:49 pm by Peter

» Tribe News
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm by Jackaal

» Word Association
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm by Jackaal

» Hunting Grounds
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am by Peter

» How can we have pups?
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 pm by Jackaal

» How can I register my pack on the site?
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:33 pm by Jackaal

» New to roleplay users
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm by Jackaal

» Mates and Pups
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 pm by Jackaal

» Help Forum Rules
Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 pm by Jackaal

Poll

Hunting Grounds

3 posters

Go down

Hunting Grounds Empty Hunting Grounds

Post by Jackaal Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Hunting Grounds Huntin10
The hunting grounds is where the pack hunt their meal. Many humans with dogs are here, so it's a dangerous place.
Preys: Caribou, hares
Predators: Polar bears, cougars, foxes, eagles, owls, humans, dogs
Jackaal
Jackaal
Admin

Mini Bio
Trust:
Hunting Grounds Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://winterpeak.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hunting Grounds Empty Re: Hunting Grounds

Post by Zusa Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:36 am

Zusa

The soft crunch of paws against snow broke the silence of the forest as Zusa's muted form stalked low to the ground. Any distinguishable sounds that could've scared her prey were drowned out by the rushing winds that shook the trees and brought new snow to the ground. She'd almost caught one rabbit earlier in the day, and with dawn painting orange and pink hues in the sky, she didn't have long before it would become much more difficult to catch anything. A flash of white caught her eye, and unlike the last few times in which only snow greeted her, a small blob of white sat very still in a nearby clearing. She had to hold back an excited yip, tail swishing a line into the white behind her.

Focusing again on the rabbit, she slowly crept forward toward the clearing. It seemed like ages before she reached a reasonable distance, nearly scaring it off a few times in the process. With one final encouragement for herself, Zusa dashed forward as fast as her legs could carry her, the rabbit instantly darting off, but it was a losing battle. Soon, she held the limp carcass in her mouth and began to head toward the den to deliver her catch. Zusa wasn't sure if the food supply was low, but she didn't want to take the chance when it wasn't an easy task to find food in a hurry. The pack was growing quickly and though she was sure they could catch their own, having a supply at the den hadn't seemed like a bad idea either. The pastel wolf wondered if she'd find any others on her way home.
Zusa
Zusa

Mini Bio
Trust:
Hunting Grounds Left_bar_bleue80/100Hunting Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:44 pm

(I'll be starting off with Peter not yet in the pack, I hope that's okay?)
The young pup trotted around for a moment, a look of pure confusion on his face. How did he get here? Where was he? All Peter could remember was waking up underneath a dead tree with a throbbing ache in his tiny head and no understanding for the situation he was currently in. For the past hour or so he had been walking about aimlessly, his stomach grumbling and pink tongue lolling out of his maw uncontrollably.

He continued to fight off shivers as he trudged on, until eventually recognizing a lightly hued smear in the distance, the canine shape familiar and recognizable. Before he could even think about it, Peter was bounding forward, calling out a chirpy "hello" at his potential savior. As soon as he approached the female wolf he immediately snuggled as close to her as possible to savor in her warmth. It was obvious the young lad cared not that she was a complete stranger, only that she was of species and could help him figure out where he was. "Hi!" he repeated, "I'm Peter and I'm lost. Who are you? Nice rabbit by the way. Did I already mention that I'm Peter? Can you tell me where I am?" The high-pitch voice rang out across the clearing as Peter introduced himself enthusiastically, looking up at the random female with big, gray eyes and a tongue-filled smile.
Peter
Peter

Mini Bio
Trust:
Hunting Grounds Left_bar_bleue8/100Hunting Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusa Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Zusa

Zusa was padding along the snow toward the den when, upon hearing some twigs snap, saw a tan blur running very quickly toward her. Her fur immediately bristled in alarm at the idea of a predator running at her, and she-wolf considered running away, but the form was approaching quickly and she had better chances of standing her ground. Before she could put into action doing anything, the small creature was suddenly nuzzling into her fur and she froze in fear. However, a cursory glance down proved this fear, at least of a predator, to be rather minimal as the potential enemy seemed nothing more a young pup. The young wolf, who seemed to be male, didn't show any concern towards her, only snuggled deeper into her fur and talked a mile a minute. She blinked and looked around the area, but no other creatures were in sight or smell, only the wind filled her ears.

Moving so the wolf wasn't pressed against her, Zusa looked down at the pup, who'd she thought was called Peter but she got lost in his words at some point and wasn't sure. Setting down the rabbit, Zusa looked awkwardly to the side, glancing at the pup now and then as she spoke. "Peter, is it? uh...I'm Zusa and I uh...Are you hungry?" The tawny wolf shuffled nervously on her feet and nudged the rabbit closer to him, trying to figure out what to say. She'd never been the one to meet new wolves, much less young ones with no adults around. "You're in Winter Peak...Where are your parents? Are you lost?" Peter seemed to have a perpetual pant and an excited look in his eyes and she couldn't help but feel a sense of protection for him. The young one reminded her of her brother in many ways, though he was long gone and had outgrown his puppy stage long ago, she could still remember when he was a young tike and the fond memories cause an ache in her heart.
Zusa
Zusa

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Peter let out a high-pitched whine as the older stranger removed herself from him, the cold wind replacing her warmth on his side. His eyes went big, trying to express his sadness around his silly tongue. It took a whole two seconds for his excitement to reappear when he learned her name was Zusa and he listened to her offer of food. "Peter!" he chirped oddly, a strange throb against his skull making him feel a bit woozy for a moment as he attempted to confirm his name. Suddenly the food didn't look so good and he shrugged a bit. "We can share later," he suggested, not even bothering to ask if he was allowed to stick around with the female for a while. As far as Peter was concerned, him and Zusa were already good friends.

The tan pup tried once more to shuffle closer, being very obvious despite his attempts at subtlety. He listened to Zusa say they were in some weird place called Winter Peak, but the next two questions she asked made Peter's brow furrow. "What? Umm..." he tried to think, to remember if he was lost and if he even had parents, but all he could unearth from his muddy thoughts were snippets of information. He recalled all of today, from the moment he woke up in this odd place, but other than that he could only picture some sort of orange-ish light and it being hot. Visibly upset with his own confusion Peter replied, "I don't remember, Zu." The nickname was slipped in before turning to her once more, ears perked forward curiously. "Are you lost too?"
Peter
Peter

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusa Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Zusa

Zusa felt a stab of empathy for Peter and scooted a little closer to him at his whine, finding it hard to ignore him now. He called out his own name, seemingly in confirmation, and even spoke of sharing later. She supposed the pup was harmless, she would even venture helpless, out here in the snow with no food and no other wolves around except the pack. The pup started to move closer again and she couldn't help a small smile at his obvious attempt for warmth, filling the rest of the gap herself. Peter looked to be having trouble answering the last two questions, his face scrunching up in frustration as he seemed to ponder it. The poor dear seemed even upset over as he fell silent, eventually coming to the conclusion that he didn't remember.

The she-wolf blinked a little in surprise at the nickname, something warm lighting up in her chest as she remembered the last time she'd heard it. Zusa was finding herself strangely fond of this little wolf and looked toward him as she answered. "I'm not lost, I was going home in fact. How about you come with me? I'm sure the pack won't mind. It's getting really dark." She curled her tail around the small pup, shielding him from the chilly winds.
Zusa
Zusa

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Peter beamed brightly when Zusa allowed him into her personal space this time, tail wagging behind him nearly a mile a minute. With a satisfied hum he closed his greyish eyes and leaned nearly all his weight into her side, perhaps rudely but he didn't know much better, too entranced by the heat to care much anyway.

Peter felt something like disappointment settle in his stomach at first when he learned that his new friend was going home, expecting her to snag the rabbit and bolt away, leaving him cold and confused again. However the disappointment didn't last long at all, and before he knew it Peter was jumping up and down slightly. He was unable to contain his excitement. "Wow, yes! Thank you, Zuuuu," he practically purred, quite pleased with the offer. He wasn't really sure what a "pack" was, but if it meant that he could hang out with Zusa for a while longer he didn't really care. When the small pup felt his companion's tail wrap around him, he simply blinked up at her with eager, owlish eyes. So far he wasn't planning on moving from her side any time soon.
Peter
Peter

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusa Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:28 am

Zusa

Zusa watched the pup as he pressed into her side gratefully, eyes closing and even tail wagging in enjoyment. She had rarely been so touchy with most wolves she'd known, even her family, but the she-wolf found it hard to push the pup away when it was in need. Peter was quite excited to hear she wasn't leaving however, seemingly jumping up and down and nearly vibrating as he thanked her, repeating the nickname. "We need to get going, then. It gets colder at night." She picked up the rabbit again and stood up, gesturing with her head the direction to go.

Assuming the pup would stick close to her, she started the short walk to the pack den. It wasn't a dangerous one, in fact the hunting grounds tended to have more danger than further in the woods because humans and dogs would occasionally use it as well. But the pup would be safest at the den and hopefully, he would settle in unless they could find his family.
Zusa
Zusa

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am

Peter shivered just at hearing the word "colder," and watched at Zusa picked up the rabbit she was previously carrying. When she started to move, Peter immediately began to follow. Although he could no longer be pressed up against her while they were in motion, he still remained as close as possible, lips curled upwards slightly as he was pleased with today's events. Normally Peter would try to fill the silence of their journey by telling jokes or stories, but besides the fact that he couldn't really remember any, he was also not very fond of the dark and felt too nervous to do anything beside walk with Zusa. He would wait until they arrived at their destination to talk some more with his new friend.
Peter
Peter

Mini Bio
Trust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum